Monday, May 3, 2010

A Very Special Birthday Post...


I'd like to take this post and wish all our readers to send their warmest, sincerest birthday greetings to our resident badass/Brew Master/ Lover of all things pink, TheBraveLittleToaster. His birthday was yesterday, and he turned 24. It seems like just yesterday he was wearing his training bra and stealing cases of Miller Lite from older family members. TBLT, I love you like a big brother that I never had, who frequently tries to sexually molest me. I truly hope your birthday week kicks some serious ass, and with cinco de mayo coming up, I'm sure it won't be too long before I receive a late night phone call asking me to bail you out or a call from the hospital asking me for a piece of my liver to revive you. In either case, I'll be ready and willing to pick you up, pay your bail, or donate my organs (just not my penis). You're the best, broskii.


To all the readers, I'm terribly sorry things have not been updated as frequently. Life has taken over the focus of our brilliantly lazy writers. We love you all dearly, and will eventually get around to posting our witty, perverse, informative beer reviews. Til then, keep spreading the word about our site, like TBLT spreads his incurable case of herpes (joke).


TBLT + TS = PG
(Algebraic formula)

No comments:

Post a Comment


site statistics