Thursday, September 17, 2009

TS's Mailbag and Man Laws


Welcome ladies and gentlemen to TS's Mailbag & Manlaws. Thanks to everyone who wrote in. If we didn't get to post your email, don't be disappointed. Keep writing in and we will get to you.

AAAANND NOW, WITHOUT FURTHER ADO...

"Name: [Ben]@yahoo.com
Favorite Beer: Corona light"

Man, what a start. Corona light? I wonder where this is going...

"Dear BrewReviewsMIA,

Although I'm not really a beer drinker, the beer that I do like happens to be a light beer..."

That's cool. Some people like their salads tossed. To each his/her/it 's own.

"... Whenever I'm with my friends at a bar, they tease me about it..."

What horrible people. Just kidding. They're good friends.

"...Anyway, I just wanted to know what kind of beer should I try that is 'Manly' but doesn't taste too strong. Any suggestions?"

Yes. You've come to the right place, my dear friend. Whenever you order a beer amongst other people, it is a declaration of your personality and ultimately, your self worth. You order cheap, plain, common beer, you will likely be considered cheap, plain, or ordinary. You want your selection to suprise the shit out of your companions, impregnante your female waitress, and cause the bartender to spontaneously combust. However, I understand that most establishments will have a limited selection of beer. I would suggest you order yourself a Sam Adams Boston Lager, which is a pretty reputable beer that is manly and doesn't taste too strong. What man wouldn't respect Sam Adams? Dude prints his pictures on his bottles and dresses colonial and shit. He probably hung out with George Washington, who was Chuck Norris before Chuck Norris (see what I mean below.)



Accordingly, we will post our review of said beer soon so you can get an idea of what to expect.

"Thanks, [Ben]"

You're very welcome. Let me know how it goes, skipper. NEXT!

"Name: [Gerald]@gmail.com
Favorite Beer: Stella Artois

What's up guys,

Love the site, you guys are hilarious."

Thanks, Gerald. I'll make sure to tell our indonesian child laborers who write our jokes that you appreciate them.

"Wanted to recommend you guys review Stella Artois, which is my favorite beer of all time. Despite its negative image in Europe, it is a really good beer."

Awesome. We need more readers like this. We've marked it as a priority on our 'to-do' list.

"On to my Man Law question. What's the proper protocol about buying a guy a beer without it being seen as gay?"

First and foremost, I'd like to point out that we do not discriminate anyone, regardless of race, sexual preference or social standing. We're all equally vulnerable to death by rabid spider monkeys at any given moment.

That being said... It's all about context. You can't call a guy 'cutie pie' and then offer to buy him a beer without appearing gay. If a man does something that merits the purchase a beer, then don't sweat it. It's easy; I'll use myself as an example:

TS: "Yo, you want a beer?"
TBLT: "Yeah, cool."
TS: "Aight."
- A few seconds pass -
TS: "...I love you."

See? No sweat.

AND THAT ABOUT DOES IT. It was as harmless and painless as a root canal. Keep on reading and keep those questions coming. Until next time, happy drinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment


site statistics