Sunday, May 31, 2009

Mississippi Mud



GENERAL INFORMATION
  • Name: Mississippi Mud Black and Tan
  • Origin: USA (LA)
  • Type: Mix

REVIEWS
TheBraveLittleToaster:
  • Taste: Very smooth yet I feel like I have sinned while doing it (I don't know why I said this.)
  • Color: Coke-like dark
  • Density: Exactly like Coke.
  • Bottle Appearance: It makes me want to have sex with my sister and do crystal meth. It also makes me feel like the deputy of a small town with a population of 50 and a tooth count of 16.
  • Opinion:
    Very good and smooth beer; it definitely was a shocker.
  • Recommended for:
    Someone who wants an excuse to beat their wife or make a move on a family member
    OR if you want to suprise the shit out of your friends with a good beer in a
    very odd bottle.
Final Score: 8.5

TheSickness:
  • Taste: Strong, smooth, transparent taste.
  • Color: Like old motor oil.
  • Density: Thick
  • Bottle Appearance: Cool ass mini-jug that was more than likely used to hold chemicals used to make crystal meth.
  • Opinion:
    A cool refreshing dark beer, it was not at all what I expected. Initially, I
    thought my teeth would fall out and scream out "GIT 'ER DONE" while touching my
    cousin inappropriately. However, I'm still not sure if the methamphetamines will
    cause me to have hallucinations later. It's cheap, comes in a quart and will
    fuck you up. Nothing wrong with this one.
  • Recommended for:
    White supremacists, Rascal Flatts, Uncle Kracker, Uncle Ben, Confederates.

Final Score: 8.0

CHICK'S PICK:
7
THE VERDICT:
This is a cool ass buy; a good beer with a bad-ass bottle that will probably impregnate your sister. This kick-ass beer is definitely something you want to have in deep supply in your fridge, car, locker, anus, etc. As Hispanics, we're not sure if we're still allowed to taste this beer. GIT 'ER DONEEEEEEE!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment


site statistics